We receive phone calls and emails daily from interested people (primarily financial planners and insurance agents) asking what is that we do and what do we hope to accomplish.
Here are some of our frequent answers:
- We are not an FMO (Field Marketing Organization);
- We are not an IMO (Insurance Marketing Organization);
- We are not a Multi-Level-Marketing Organization;
- We do not have affiliates;
- We do not endorse IBC as a marketing or sales system strictly to sell life insurance (especially any form of Universal Life!!).
So, who are we and what do we do?
We endeavor to educate the American consumer in an age-old, practical financial philosophy, with the help of an educated financial services industry, in order to promote free enterprise through the practice of privatized banking by use of dividend-paying whole life insurance.
We believe that this process will create a true savings and banking vehicle that will help enable the consumer to control their financial environment.
We also believe that use of privatized banking through participating whole life insurance policies will help minimize the role and significance of the Federal Government in our financial lives
- We believe in sharing information and profiting from shared knowledge.
- We have a very lenient Trademark usage policy.
- The term The Infinite Banking Concept (Infinite Banking Concepts) is Registered and Trademarked.
- The term Becoming Your Own Banker is Registered and Trademarked.
- The Becoming Your Own Banker book, Audio CD’s, and Seminar DVD’s are Copyrighted.
- Our Trademark usage policy is intended to restrict usage of IBC from those that willfully misrepresent it.